Are you looking for a product that will help contain your feeder insects, fruit flies, roaches, crickets and climbing insects?
You have come to the right place. We are Bug Boundary and we have a product that is inexpensive, easy to use and it works!
Just paint Bug Boundary on in one layer around the top of your feeder insect enclosure with the paint brush that comes with each jar of Bug Boundary, and allow it to dry. Drying takes about 1 minute. Bug Boundary will harden into a slick surface that feeder insects cannot climb. You are left with a safe, slick surface that will stop your roaches, fruit flies and crickets from escaping.
One jar of Bug Boundary will be enough for many applications to your glass tanks, plastic containers or virtually any non-porous surface that you use to house your feeders. Once dry, Bug Boundary will not melt, enter the enclosure or be consumed by your feeders or your pets.
• Dust and dirt will not stick to Bug Boundary.
• Feeder insects cannot gain a foothold on a Bug Boundary surface.
• One application will last! No more daily or weekly applications of sticky or oily substances that attract dirt dust and kill feeders.
Bug Boundary comes in 1 oz jars with a paint brush and instructions. Larger sizes are available. 1 Jar is enough Bug Boundary to do many enclosures.
Scroll Down To Watch the Video of Bug Boundary in Action!
Benefits of Bug Boundary
Dust and dirt will not stick to Bug Boundary.
Safe to use
Feeder insects cannot gain a foothold on a Bug Boundary surface.
One application will last! No more daily or weekly applications of sticky or oily substances that attract dirt, dust and kill feeders.
Easy to use
Once dry, Bug Boundary will not melt, enter the enclosure or be consumed by your feeders or your pets.
Why choose Us?
- Benefits of Bug Boundary
- Fast Drying
- Creates a non-toxic barrier that will not harm pets or feeder insects.
- One ounce will last a long time. One dip of the brush will coat a one inch strip around a ten gallon aquarium with ease.
- No more messy petroleum jelly or escaping insects.
- The best reason is: It Works!!
More Benefits of Bug Boundary
Our Clients Feedback